This Earth Day, explore our beautiful planet with Google Maps. https://www.google.com/maps/about/treks/#/grid
The main page gives you a selection of extraordinary places to visit. Click on one and take a virtual vacation that will remind you of the glorious place we call home and how important it is to keep it alive and healthy.
How You Can Help:
- Make a pledge to do whatever you can to keep our planet bountiful.
- Take climate change seriously. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVeqZvI_4Ik Yes, this video will scare you. Gwynne Dyer brings it home.
- Reduce consumption. All products use extracted oil or gas to produce them, package them, ship them to the store or directly to you.
- Do not buy anything plastic. Especially single use plastic containers, bags and packaging. Have you ever noticed how much plastic is in a drug store?
- Create a community around waste awareness. It is the obvious tip of the iceberg. Clean air, land and water is a really good thing!
Do your best.
Until next week,